Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last night in Santiago, I met some folks from Australia and in general, they are a crazy bunch of party animals. These aussies were no different. We went to a local bar and I drank Budweiser (which was a little taste of home) then onto one of the biggest clubs in Chile. It was NUTS. The dance floor was packed and we really let loose. I danced like I've never danced before. I was doing all the old-school moves. The roger rabbit, the electric slide, the hammer, the guido arm pump. And since they were pumping the Mega-Mix I couldn't control myself. Got home around 5AM after a lonf cab ride because me and the aussie couldn't find the hostel. I woke up at 4PM today and had a burger at a local joint and hung out with another American I just met at the restaurant. It was one for the books.

Tonight I watched the UGA game on ESPN GamePlan, which means I watched it over the net for $22. It was pretty good quality and a handful of people in the hostel actually got into it. Met some auusies who are gonna watch some aussie-rules tomorrow on a projector. Should be fun. I really like Santiago.

No comments: