Saturday, September 23, 2006

The last few days have been exciting. Alot of partying and staying up late, and last night was no exception. Hung out at the hostel playing horse race then hit up the late-night pizza parlor. Today I woke up early to do some shopping with Alex and then we walked to the cemetary again for some pics. A guided tour was standing in from of the coolest grave and I wanted to take a picture so I stood there waiting for them to move. The tour guide stops talking to look at me and says, "This is a private tour please move on," and I about lost it. He stood there yapping away for almost 30 minutes while I stood there with my camera out poised to take a snapshot. Eventually he shut his huge mouth and moved on so I could take one lousy photo.

Then Alex really wanted sushi and we decided it was 20 blocks and that we would walk. Almost an hour later we found the restaurant and had the most amazing sushi of my life. Brilliant. We taxied it back to the hostel and I napped for a few hours.

Tonight is Alexs last night so he wants to go out big. We ate steak again and are planning to club it. Tomorrow is another long day ending with a 6 hour adventure to a local soccer game with the boys in the largest stadium in Argentina. Fun fun fun.

No comments: